Gaia Amatteis is from Italy and has lived in Germany for the last 5 years. She works as a Program Manager for Rootcamp, a startup incubator in Hanóver, and now she is doing the Digital Marketing Course at Nuclio Digital School.
Benefits of studying an online program
“The experience with the online course has been great.” she says -it has been the perfect opportunity to learn something new while working full-time. “You have the opportunity to learn at your own place whenever you want and wherever you are. The good thing about this online course specifically is that there is a lot of interaction, so is not just an online course.”
Key points of the program
- What she would highlight about the program is all the communication tools used, such as the Slack channel, where they communicate outside the lessons, make reminders, send calendars, and solve their questions, or Zoom when it comes to having webinars with the professors and the students. “It’s a good way to keep in contact.”
- “The relationship with the professors it’s actually really good”. All of them are highly qualified professionals and they have a lot of years of experience in Digital Marketing and they are currently working in big companies such as Nestlé, Seat, Unilever, Bayer or PHD Media Spain.
Each module is taught by a different teacher depending on the area that is specialized so participants can obtain a different point of view according to each experience.
In the Digital Marketing Master you will focus on:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals & Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC)
- Social Ads/PPC
- Display, Programmatic, YouTube & Affiliate ads
- Marketing Automation, AI and Big Data
- E-commerce platforms
If you are thinking about taking the program…
She recommends everyone to join the Nuclio Digital Marketing course. “Everyone should have a basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and I would definitely recommend it. It definitely worths the investment”.